Saturday 4 October 2014

Tips for Wearing Colored Eyeliner

Still putting on black eye liner for each event, season and mood?  I had been, too, until it felt, well, boring.  To spice up my look, I began putting on colored eye liner and I’m thrilled to report: I’m for each other.  I’m in a position to brighten my look without searching just like a showgirl or like I simply walked from the 80s.

The truth is that, switching from black helped me nervous.  Would putting on colored eye liner allow it to be look like I had been attempting to experience again my senior high school years or taking on clown training?  I Quickly appreciated my “who states?” rule (who states putting on patent leather footwear having a patent leather purse is really a no-no?  Who states putting on whitened after Labor Day is really a horror of disasters?) and also got my bold on.  Don't worry.  Who states ladies should avoid or be worried about putting on colored eye liner?

Tips for Putting on Colored Eye liner



Understand what colors work with your skills color

Finding green eye liner that completely matches an emerald sweater could make us seem like we hit the colour wheel jackpot, but permit this to become more concerning the colour of eyes instead of our clothes.  Eyes can stick out with the proper colored lining, so stick to this guideline:


  • Brown eyes (lucky ladies: most shades work effectively with brown or hazel eyes): purples, blues
  • Blue eyes:  pinks, bronze, copper
  • Green eyes: lavender, plum

Be yourself

As the eyes of this supermodel on almost every other magazine page might be intriguing, request yourself: would I put on the turn to work?  Towards the store?  Be sensible together with your style out on another pressure a teal and orange cat eye if it is not your factor.  “When I’m feeling more daring,” Beauchamp states, “I may mix crimson and eco-friendly to produce a turquoise color.”  Understand what matches your needs and remain in your safe place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012. An Addictive Pinner - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger